Participants will gain an advanced level of understanding for the Microsoft Excel environment, and the ability to guide others to the proper use of the program’s full features – critical skills for those in roles such as accountants, financial analysts, and commercial bankers.
Participants will create, manage, and distribute professional spreadsheets for a variety of specialized purposes and situations. They will customize their Excel 2016 environments to meet project needs and increase productivity. Expert workbook examples include custom business templates, multi-axis financial charts, amortization tables, and inventory schedules.
- Create worksheets and workbooks
- Navigate in worksheets and workbooks
- Format worksheets and workbooks
- Change views and configurations
- Print and distribute worksheets and workbooks
- Manage data cells and ranges
- Create tables, charts and objects
- Perform operations with formulas and functions